Monday, May 18, 2009

My First Haunt (Part 2)

My mom had helped me build the set in the garage. I used a shiny piece of semi-transparent tarp as a backdrop, and put the organ in the center. I filled rusty pots and wicker baskets with dead plants. Cobwebs were everywhere. I put the strobe light in the corner. For my costume, I wore my dad's college grad robes, and a white mask. For scars, my mom glued oatmeal to my face with honey, and covered it with skin-colored greasepaint. When the ToT's came, the screaming started! I had an absolute blast! My favorite part of the screams was when a whole bunch of teenage girls freaked out when I jumped out. I regret, though, that I took an hour off to Trick-or-Treat. So many disappointed victims :( In the end, I couldn't fall asleep that night. But MAN was it worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment