Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Favorite Halloween Sites & Blogs





Whew! I gotta say, things have been very busy 'round here, what with my Mom's wedding (which turned out beautifully, I may add)! But now, life's back pretty much normal, save for my black cat Nigel being sick :( Anyways, I've decided to share some of my favorite Halloween websites. But not just any websites; these are sites I feel will put the Halloween mood ANYTIME of the year! I promise you'll like 'em!

First, there's ShellHawk's Nest. This is a very fun little blog, with some very amusing posts. Its good for some light-hearted silliness.

Second, we have the Pumpkin Queen's Halloween Haven! The lady who writes this blog is really good with words. Her posts always make me yearn for Halloween and wish that it was October all year-round.

Third, the Captain's Ramblings. Very good for information on the latest horror movies. Also very funny.

Fourth, my favorite blog of all time: PUMPKINROT! What can I say about this man, this genious? King of the Scarecrow, Master of the Arts Macabre! Just check out his site, and you'll know what I mean!

Fifth, the Haunting of Ivy Hall. Unfortunately, its not update very often, but is loaded with great imagery and atmosphere.

Sixth, there is the Universal Studios Florida haunted house event, Halloween Horror Nights! This is one of the most realistic collection of haunted attractions in the industry, and some of there event themes are absulutely incrediable!

And finally, there's Haunted Overload. While I love haunted attractions that go for realism, this haunt's visual style cannot be beat. I so wish I could visit it in New Hamsphire.

Well, that's all for now. I'll post again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment