Saturday, October 16, 2010

Halloween Double Feature!

Well, I've been working like mad on my party and the Scarecrow Hill haunt. The party is exactly a week from today, and I feel like watching like stayin' up late tonight and watching two flicks that have become Halloween-must sees for me. First up is Tim Burton's Sleepy Hollow:



Mind you, this isn't a particularly *great* movie, but it's alright. Visually, it's wonderfully spooky, but the plot is pretty hokey towards the end. But hey, it's a live-action flick with a kick-ass Headless Horseman, and some pretty iconic imagery. It's worth a see. Next up is one of my all time favorite movies, Trick 'r Treat.



If you haven't seen the movie, that tribute video I found should give you a nice bloody taste of what this awesome horror anthology is. Nothing much too say, just WATCH IT!!!

Now, I'm off to make some popcorn and grab a glass of apple cider, then dream some Halloween dreams. We're almost there people. Just carve yer pumpkins, pour a glass of cider and say your prayers!

PS: With any luck, I'll be visiting Cleveland's own Carnival of Horrors haunted attraction on Thursday. Sounds fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment