Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Let the Annual Turkey Bloodbath Commence!

I agree SO much with this turkey!
Happy Thanksgiving, all! Be sure to eat plenty of dead bird. And, for the love of all things evil, DO NOT go shopping on Friday! You'll just be spreading a contagious form of insanity called "Black Friday Syndrome". It's sort of like Mad Cow, but in this case you can't shoot the infected; just get the Hell out of their way or be trampled! It happens every year. My advice: just hole up in a concrete bunker, and pray for Saturday.

3 comments:

  1. Have a happy holiday, HN! I am sharing a vegetarian T-giving with my son and his fiancee and it will be delish! I did all my Xmas shopping on Amazon already and I'm all done. I get to kick back and enjoy the cooler weather in the desert. This is the only time of the year to go out and have fun - 8 months of the year, it's freaking miserable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree wiv bof those things. Moar toikey, less cunsoomerism.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great day. I am staying home tomorrow and blogging.

    ReplyDelete