Tuesday, October 1, 2013

13 Days of Halloween: Halloween Playlist

Well, here it is, Specters – glorious October at last! In the most sinister year of 2013, no less! As promised, I am here to kick-off the 13 Days of Halloween! And for my first entry, I proudly present my playlist of Halloween music. Inspired by Pumpkinrot and his Dark Ambient playlists, I had tried previously to create a playlist to capture feeling of Halloween, but without much success. Now, after much careful editing and re-editing, I feel I have finally done it, having created a playlist with over twenty chilling tracks. I tried to use songs that were true to the Spirit of Halloween, but weren't cliches. Needless to say, you won’t find “Thriller” or “This is Halloween” on this playlist. But enough talk; on to the music. Click the haunted gramophone, and remember, this is designed to be listened to, not watched. Just hit "Play All", downscale the page, and let the season begin. Again, credit goes to Pumpkinrot for the initial inspiration. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment