Saturday, November 29, 2014

Xmas Movie Night

Being as I'm a huge nerd about movies, in my lair, every night is movie night. Seriously, I watch at least one movie every night over dinner (Ah, the joys of being single!) Anyway, as it would seem the season of that "other holiday" has arrived, I decided that before I wrestle it into submission, brutally murder it with a candy cane, then bury it in my crawlspace, I should at least try to welcome it with welcome arms. This I did with a double feature: Tim Burton's "The Nightmare Before Christmas", and Bob Clark's "Black Christmas". This too are must-sees of mine, and should be on every Halloween and Horror fans must-see list for Christmas. I've attached the trailers below. Enjoy!



3 comments:

  1. I always liked that Tales from the Crypt where the kid lets axe-Santa into the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thanks - I was trying to remember the name of this film Black Christmas as I watch it back in the 1970's. I wanted to include it in my holiday entertainment blog. Sorry to copy you. I liked that Tales from the Crypt too Mantan! I never forget that Santa when he say "naughty or nice" to that lady whose just murdered her hubby.

    ReplyDelete